- Article 1 - DEFINITIONS
- Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. is active in the field of education and integration. Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. makes every effort to protect your privacy and to ensure that you can continue to entrust your personal data to Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. The information you provide to Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. is used to the extent that this is necessary for the proper execution of the courses.
- Which data?
- Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. processes the data supplied by its clients at the start of the training process. This data encompasses details such as the name, address, place of residence, gender, date of birth, phone number, and work experience.
In addition, this data is supplemented during the process of developing a personal learning plan for the client. This plan includes all course activities that will be used for the client, as well as the results achieved.
- Inspection, correction and right of opposition
- The person concerned has always permission to view his or her file on request. A request for inspection is submitted in writing by letter or e-mail, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person concerned may also request from Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. that the data in question be corrected in full or in part, supplemented, blocked or deleted when it is erroneous, incomplete or irrelevant to be processed. The person concerned may object to the processing of his or her data or to the purposes for which they are used. Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. undertakes to respond promptly to such requests.
- Data security
- Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. ensures the necessary security measures are taken to protect the provided information against unauthorized access to said information or unauthorized modification, publication or removal of information. The data of the clients will be stored in a safe place within Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. This place is lock-controlled and not accessible to unauthorized people. The client's digital data is stored in a separate folder (Cloud), and this folder is only accessible to the authorized people. After a period of 5 years, this information will also be removed. Further arrangements will be made with the provider about the removal of this data.
- Processing of personal data
- Any action or set of actions relating to personal data, including in any case collecting, recording, organizing, storing, updating, modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, providing by means of forwarding, distributing or any other form of posting, transmitting, as well as protecting, erasing and destroying data.
- The legal entity that alone or jointly with others determines the purpose of and the means for the processing of personal data.
- The person who processes personal data for the benefit of the controller, without being subject to his direct authority.
- User of personal data
- The person who is authorized as an employee or otherwise authorized to process personal data.
- The person concerned
- The person to whom the personal data relate.
- A natural or legal person who has awarded Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. a contract for services.
- Access to personal data
- The employees who are directly involved in the teaching and customer support process are authorized to process the personal data. These employees have professional secrecy with regards to all the details of the educational process.
- Third parties
- Any person other than the data subject, the controller, the processor or any person authorized to process personal data under the direct authority of the controller or processor.
- Consent of the person concerned
- Every free, specific and informative expression of will with which the person concerned accepts that personal data relating to him or her will be processed.
- Article 2 - Purpose
- Data processing is essential for the administrative processing of the courses to be used, including reporting and accountability to a potential client. Data processing is required for the execution of the projects in order to achieve the goals. Personal data is not processed in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it was obtained. We only collect data that is necessary to properly execute the educational goals. The data we receive is not used for other purposes.
We register data that is usually provided by the client as well as notes and correspondence generated during the educational path. If we receive a file about clients from other organizations and government agencies (for example from a benefits agency), then this data falls under the Personal Data Protection Act and is treated with due observance of all that is stipulated in this Act.
- Article 3 - Processing the collected data
- The Personal Data Protection Act is applicable in the context of educational activities. We process the personal details of clients insofar as this is necessary for an optimal performance of the educational activities and the use of educational instruments. In the first instance, only the client’s assigned advisor has access to access to and processing of the client's personal data. Other coaches and consultants from Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. gain access to personal data of another client only to the extent that this is necessary in order to be able to perform the service optimally or when this is necessary for normal business operations. The coaches and consultants who have access to the personal data of clients have a confidentiality obligation with regard to this data in order to prevent its unnecessary dissemination. This means, among other things, that personal data, other than to clients, is not provided (in copy or otherwise) to third parties, unless expressly authorized by the clients or when a legal provision so prescribes.
- Article 4 - Retention periods
- Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. stores the personal data and information received no longer than needed for the realization of the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed. When a client is no longer in supervision with us, the file is closed. This file is kept for a maximum of 5 years. We need this period for our internal administration, for example for result measurement or accounting checks. Of course, a file can only be inspected by authorized employees during that time.
- Article 5 - Change
- Inburgering in het buitenland B.V. reserves the right to change this privacy statement. Changes will be published on the website.
Inburgering in het buitenland
Address: Europalaan 16-18
2408 BG Alphen aan den Rijn