Online Course to Take the Basic Civic Integration Examination Abroad
For whom is it?
If you want to move from another country to live with your partner or spouse in the Netherlands then you must, in many cases, take the Civic Integration Examination Abroad. You must also do this if you are a spiritual counsellor.
The Basic Civic Integration Examination Abroad consists of three components:
- Knowledge of the Dutch Society (KNS)
- Speaking skills
- Reading skills
You will take the exam at a Dutch Embassy or a Dutch General Consulate in the country where you live or the country of your continuous residence. The exam is taken on a computer. You do not have to write during the exam.
What will be discussed?
During the course you will learn to read and speak at A1 level. In addition, you will learn how Dutch society works thanks to the variety of themes that will be addressed such as:
- Work and income
- Education and professional training
- The convenience of an online course so you can study from the comfort of your home or on the go
- Guidance and support by our experienced support team in different languages
- Interactive lessons and direct contact with a competent, certified Dutch-language teacher to help support, motivate and keep you on track
- Great flexibility so you can complete your studies 24/7.
- Video lessons
- Interactive lessons
- Word lists
What does the course offer?
All teaching material is offered online. It consists of:
What equipment do you need?
The course can be entirely followed online. All you need is a computer with an internet connection.Register now